the summer season It means many things to tennis fans, but it is also synonymous with the start of the lawn tennis season. Roaring crowds, a field of world-class players and a quintessentially British day out, all in the heart of London: we’re talking the ultimate Wimbledon warm-up event and one of the most prestigious tennis tournaments in the world; the girth championshipsheld annually at London’s iconic Queen’s Club.
Keith Prowse is the UK’s No.1 hospitality provider, with experiences across multiple events including Guinness Six Nations, The Championships, Wimbledon, The Hundred and of course the Cinch Championships, with an experience to suit every need, desire and price point . With exquisite dining offerings, bountiful drinks and official Center Court tickets to see some of the world’s best men’s players, it’s sure to be a standout event. So how would you like to win two tickets to this year’s event?
Get the VIP experience at Love Fifteen; an award-winning experience, guests can enjoy a three-course seasonal summer lunch, with afternoon tea, in a rustic, tennis-themed restaurant. Its atmosphere is conducive to celebrations and informal meetings, with select wines, Pimm’s, beer and soft drinks included. With official Center Court East Grandstand tickets, it’s an incredible prize valued at over £900, which is valid on Saturday 18th June 2022.
This year’s edition of the tournament is set to showcase exciting tennis viewing, with a number of world-class players set to grace the courts at W14, including 2021 champion Matteo Berrettini. What better way to mark it than with first class hospitality?
If you would like to explore Keith Prowse’s range of package options for the 2022 cinch championships, Click here.
The question is: Who won the 2021 Cinch Championship?
The competition closes: June 5, 2022
By entering the contest, the entrant is deemed to agree to the terms and conditions set forth below.
No purchase required.
Prize cannot be exchanged for its cash equivalent.
The prize is not transferable.
One entry per person, no mass or third party entries, unless otherwise stated in the competition rules.
No responsibility can be taken for lost or delayed tickets.
Winner must be over 18 years of age.
The winner will be chosen at random and will be notified by email.
Winner must confirm acceptance within 7 days of notification. If the winner does not confirm acceptance within this period, the promoter is entitled to choose another winner.
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set forth the basis on which you may enter the Free Prize Draw (the “Promotion”). By participating in the Promotion, you agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in their entirety, you must not participate in the Promotion and you will not be eligible to win a Prize.
• The Promotion is operated by Compass Contract Services (UK) Limited trading as KEITH PROWSE (the “Promoter”).
• The Promotion is open to all residents of Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland) over the age of 18. Employees of the Promoter, its affiliated companies and their immediate families, their agents or other persons professionally associated with the Promotion are not eligible. to participate.
• To enter the Promotion, simply answer the question and complete the entry form, providing the required contact information. No purchase is required to participate in the Promotion. Only one entry per person is allowed.
• The Promotion opens on May 9, 2022 and closes at midnight on Sunday May 22, 2022 (“Promotional Period”). Those who correctly answer the question and submit their details will be entered into the draw.
• The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered, illegible or late entries. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged or delayed entries, or for any technical, telecommunications or website errors. Proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
• Prize has a face value of £990 + VAT, which can be used on Saturday 18th June 2022 for the Love Fifteen hospitality package at cinch Championships, The Queen’s Club, Palliser Road, W14 9EQ. The Prize does not cover travel, accommodation or other expenses related to your reservation. All reservations are final and covered by our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
• One winner will be randomly selected on Monday, May 23, 2022 and will be notified based on the email address provided. To accept the prize, the winner must respond by 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 31, 2022. If confirmation is not received by the deadline, a second winner will be randomly selected (who will be asks you to confirm the same details within two business days).
• Upon acceptance, the winner will be emailed details on how to claim their prize.
• The Promoter is not responsible for any Prize not received by a Winner due to incorrect or incomplete address details being provided.
• The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternative or auctioned in whole or in part.
• The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
• Winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity.
• The Promoter reserves the right to publish the winner’s name and country on its website. Winner details (last name and country of residence) will be made available upon request by sending a self-addressed envelope to the Promoter.
• By entering the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promoter may use personal data relating to entrants for the purpose of administering the Promotion (including through its third party marketing agent) in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The personal data of the participants will not be disclosed to third parties without the prior consent of the corresponding participants.
• The Promoter reserves the right to modify or suspend the Promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical reasons beyond its reasonable control that make it unavoidable, without liability to the participants or third parties.
• Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting any Prize.
• The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
• For full terms and conditions visit keithprowse.co.uk