If you have been considering purchasing a member of SamsungThe ultra-high-end Galaxy S22 family for more than a while, you probably know by now that it’s incredibly easy to save up to… 100 percent off the list price on one of these absolute mobile beasts.
After factoring in the $800 price cut, you’re looking at spending just $200 for the S22 Plus and Z Flip 3 5G, $400 for the S22 Ultra, and $1,000 for the Z Fold 3. Naturally, if you’d rather ditch an older phone than getting a new line of unlimited Magenta Max service, you can still do so without any further commitment, though Samsung’s flagships are sadly not eligible for T-Mo’s huge savings with “any trade-in.”
Instead, this is how the extensive eligibility lists break down at the time of this writing:
Up to $800 off with the following trade-ins:
- Apple iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS/XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 12/Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 13/Mini, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 ProMax;
- Samsung Galaxy S22/Plus/Ultra, Galaxy S21/Plus/Ultra/S21 FE, Galaxy S20/Plus/Ultra/S20 FE, Galaxy S10/S10e/Plus/S10 5G, Galaxy S9/Plus, Galaxy S8/Plus/Active, Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy Note 10/Plus/Lite, Galaxy Note 20/Ultra, Galaxy Z Flip 3, Galaxy Z Fold 3, Galaxy Z Fold 2, Galaxy Z Fold, Galaxy Z Flip 5G, Galaxy Z Flip;
- OnePlus 9 Pro 5G, 9 5G, 8T+ 5G, 8T, 8 Pro 5G, 8 5G;
- Google Pixel 6, Pixel 6 Pro, Pixel 5;
- Motorola Razr 4G, Razr 5G.
Up to $400 off with the following trade-ins:
- Apple iPhone 6/Plus, iPhone 6S/Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone SE 2, iPhone SE 3;
- Samsung Galaxy S7/Edge/Active/Edge Duo, Galaxy A32, Galaxy A32 5G, Galaxy A51, Galaxy A51 5G, Galaxy A52, Galaxy A52 5G, Galaxy A70, Galaxy A71, Galaxy A71 5G;
- OnePlus 7T Pro, 7T Pro McLaren, 7T, 7 Pro 5G, 7 Pro, 7, N10 5G, N100, N200;
- Google Pixel 3/XL, Pixel 3a/XL, Pixel 4/XL, Pixel 4a, Pixel 4a 5G;
- LG Velvet, V50 ThinQ, V60 ThinQ.
Keep in mind that whatever you’re thinking of trading, it’ll need to be in “good” condition to be accepted, and to get those maximum trade values, it’ll also need to be a Magenta Max. subscriber or switch to that “premium” plan. Otherwise, the $800 and $400 credits will drop to $600 and $300 respectively, which is also decent but not quite the same thing.