Marvel Studios has an ever-growing list of projects. Developing, one that has become more expansive than ever lately with the addition of his Disney+ series. Several production companies report on new movies and series every month. Despite this, the studio only makes official UCM announcements multiple times a year at events like San Diego Comic-Con, D23 Expo, and Disney+ Day.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, massive In-person events like Comic-Con and D23 have been put on the backburner. in recent years. This paradigm shift has forced Marvel Studios to reposition their ads in online events like the Disney+ Day mentioned above and the House of Mouse Investor Day.
Even as the world’s largest conventions begin to get underway once again this year for the first time in years, Disney will continue to hold its celebrations online, including on Disney+ Day.
When is Disney+ Day 2022?
Disney+ Day 2022 was officially Announced which will take place on September 8, just one day before the D23 Expo kicks off on September 9.
The event was promoted by Marvel Entertainment and Star Wars Twitter accounts, indicating that the MCU and the galaxy far, far away will have a part to play in the celebrations.
pinocchio will launch on Disney+ on September 8 to coincide with the day, and the trailer’s description also promises that Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic releases will be confirmed. “in the coming months:”
The worldwide celebration of Disney+ Day will return on Thursday, September 8, 2022, leading up to D23 Expo: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event presented by Visa in Anaheim, CA. To celebrate, the streaming service will offer special experiences for fans and subscribers, and will premiere new content from its main brands.
In addition to “Pinocchio,” Disney+ will announce more Disney+ Day premieres from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars and National Geographic in the coming months.
Disney+ Day 2022 comes several months earlier than last year, which took place on November 12, likely in an effort to align the celebration with the D23 Expo.
What will Marvel Studios announce on Disney + Day?
Disney + Day 2021 brought with it the first official announcements of Echo, Agatha: House of Harkness, wonder zombiesY X Men ’97, plus images from several upcoming series. The announcements and reveals were made via a 14-minute special, released exclusively on the streaming service.
The event would offer Marvel Studios the perfect medium to announce some rumored projectsalong with second seasons of series like moon knight, mrs wonderY she-hulk. Disney may be looking to reserve the D23 Expo for its big screen announcements, even though the latest event saw three Disney+ series confirmed.
Since Disney is teasing some sort of Marvel premiere to coincide with Disney+ Day, i am groot may be the most likely candidate. Considering the show is one of the MCU’s smaller releases and it may be too early to debut on werewolf at night special for that moment, the animated show directed by Vin Diesel may be the perfect launch for September 8.
7 Predictions For Disney+’s Marvel Reveals Of The Day
In addition to the possible launch of a new project, there are many announcements that Marvel Studios could bring on September 8. Here are seven predictions of what could be shown:
1. secret invasion is the next Disney+ series scheduled after she-hulkand only provided A quick look at images from the previous Disney+ Day. The series will likely see a bit more footage this time around, as well as a more robust release window.
2. There is a good chance that Echo you’ll also see your first sneak peek, given that the show is well into filming and has He already showed his first look through an official still. Maybe if Charlie Cox’s Daredevil really is in she-hulkMarvel could spill the beans about his involvement in Alaqua Cox’s solo series.
3. The werewolf at night The Halloween special should also receive new images, in addition to an official title given. the project will reportedly not be named after its main character.
Four. Guardians of the Galaxy Christmas Special will be around the corner too, meaning Marvel will want to hype the holiday feature before the holiday season. This could indicate that fans will find out the exact date they wake up to find the special under the Christmas tree that is Disney+, plus a bit of new material.
5. With the newcomer arriving in the MCU shortly after Disney+ Day, it may make sense for Riri Williams to get some new footage to promote her solo series. Iron heart.
6. With the perspective of Echo be present in advertisements, it is also likely that the MCUs Reckless Serie You will receive an official announcement and a title card. This could offer a glimpse of which cast members will be returning from the Netflix series.
7. Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Director Destin Daniel Cretton’s untitled Marvel series, rumored to be centered around the Ten Rings, could be another project to get its own title card, as it would be too early at this point for any actual footage or teasers.
There are reportedly plenty of other Disney+ series in development at Marvel Studios that could be in the spotlight as well. And yes…? Season 2, okoyeand the untitled Wakanda Serie they’re almost confirmed to be in the works, making them the safe bet for September announcements. The animated show is also slated for a 2022 release, so perhaps Marvel Studios could shelve it. And yes…?The premiere of the second season of Disney+ Day to generate enthusiasm for the series.
In addition to the series that have been reliably reported, there are many others that are rumored, making them equally possible for ads. Several of these include Nomadic, Ghost Rider, secret warriors, America Chavez, young avengersY man thing.
Disney+ Day 2022 takes place on September 8, and last year’s Marvel Studios special premiered at 9 a.m. ET.