Dublin, May 5, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Collaborative Testing Market by Test Type (Performance Testing, Functionality Testing, Usability Testing, Localization Testing, and Security Testing), Platform, Organization Size, Deployment Mode, Vertical, and Region – Global Forecast to 2027 “ Report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offering.
The size of the global open collaboration testing market will grow from USD 1.6 billion in 2022 to USD 2.5 billion by 2027, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.4%
The increase in the number of devices, operating systems, and applications is one of the key drivers for collaborative testing. With the numerous combinations of mobile devices and operating systems being used, companies are finding reasonable possible approaches to design strategies for testing their applications on all of these possible combinations to deliver the best User Experience (UX). Therefore, invest in innovative end-user testing solutions, such as crowdsourced testing, to reduce the need for a feature-rich, customer-centric product offering.
In a short time, the COVID-19 outbreak has affected the behaviors of markets and customers and has had a substantial impact on economies and societies. Healthcare, telecommunications, media and entertainment, utilities, and government verticals are working around the clock to stabilize conditions and provide needed services for each individual. The telecommunications sector, in particular, is playing a vital role around the world in supporting countries’ digital infrastructure amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
According to Fujitsu’s Global Digital Transformation Survey, offline organizations suffered the most damage, while online organizations witnessed growth in online demand and increased revenue. 69% of business leaders from online organizations indicated that they saw an increase in revenue from their business in 2020. In contrast, 53% of offline organizations saw a drop in revenue.
The location test segment will have a higher CAGR during the forecast period
Organizations are developing software that can be released to users around the world. Therefore, they implement localization tests that check the compliance of the software with the requirements of the target market. Through localization testing, organizations can assess the product based on language and cultural standards and whether or not it fits existing precisions.
With localization testing, organizations can ensure that their applications meet required standards and are easy to use for their target audience, regardless of geographic presence. Collaborative testing provides a cost-effective and hassle-free way to test your app or website across multiple target demographics, globally.
Retailing in the vertical segment to account for increased market size during the forecast period
Retailers now do business through omnichannel retailing, that is, through their online, mobile, and point-of-sale technologies. Therefore, to remain relevant in the rapidly evolving vertical, the quality of these channels is crucial. The success of omnichannel retailing is judged by the security, performance, and delivery they offer.
However, retailers investigate their retail systems from a consumer perspective to improve their experience across all available channels to achieve omnichannel success. Therefore, retailers around the world implement collaborative testing to optimize offerings and stay ahead in the highly competitive marketplace.
Among regions, APAC will have a higher CAGR during the forecast period
The growth of the collaborative testing market in APAC is strongly driven by the rapid digitization of businesses across the region. APAC companies are working effortlessly to embrace digital transformation, primarily to streamline their operations and improve the customer experience.
Noting that spending on software is also expected to grow to keep up with growing customer demands in terms of online accessibility of business services. Therefore, this rapid investment in technologies and provision of online customer services is expected to drive the growth of the collaborative testing market in APAC.
With increasing digital transformation and offerings, consumer expectations have also changed in terms of timelines, emphasizing the speed and performance of the software they use. APAC companies are looking for innovative solutions for testing, such as crowdsourcing, to ensure a better UX for customers.
- Increasing number of devices, operating systems and applications to scale QA to drive market growth
- Retail vertical to account for the largest market share during the forecast period
- Large companies will lead market growth in 2022
- Collaborative Test Cloud Deployment Mode to Lead Market Growth in 2022
- Functionality tests to account for increased market share during the forecast period
- Collaborative web testing to lead market growth during 2022-2027
- Asia-Pacific will show the fastest growth rate during the forecast period
- Canada will factor in high growth during the forecast period
- Increase in the Number of Devices, Operating Systems and Applications
- Need to scale software quality assurance to improve customer experience
- Requirement to adopt a profitable software development process
- Need to fill in-house skills gap with crowdsourced testers during COVID-19
- Concerns about data privacy regulations around the world
- IoT growth to increase the need for testing services for end users
- Adoption of cloud computing to improve device virtualization and support for testers
- Crowd management for testing efficiency
- Concerns about data security and confidentiality
- Collaborative tests: ecosystem
- Market: Value Chain Analysis
Case study analysis
- Case Study 1 – With the help of Rainforest Qa Cireson to reduce QA testing time from weeks to hours
- Case Study 2: High-Growth Fintech App Accelerates Global Test Operation in Two Weeks with Testlio
- Case Study 3: Soundcloud paves the way to mobile test revenue with the help of Test Io
- Case Study 4: Specsavers saw reduced proofing times and improved quality control with Digivante
- Case Study 5: Simplot adopted crowd testing for their latest company using the Crowdsprint crowd testing platform
Regulatory Bodies, Government Agencies and Other Organizations
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002
- Cloud Standard Customer Council
- System and Organizational Controls 2 Type Ii Compliance
- ISO/IEC 27001
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- Federal Law on Information Security Management
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
Collaborative Testing Market: Patent Analysis
- Types of patent documents
- Patents Filed, 2019-2022
- Innovation and Patent Applications
- Total number of patents granted in a year, 2019-2021
- Top Applicants
- Top ten companies with the highest number of patent applications, 2019-2021
- Epam Systems
- Cigniti Technologies
- Nomura Research Institute
- More quality
- yantra test
- Flatworld Solutions
- Global Application Testing
- test birds
- crowd print
- quality control of my crowd
- QA Mentor
- more used
- star dust
- crowd of bugs
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qha6z0